Here are a few of the rules of our affiliate program you should know.
Here are a few of the rules of our affiliate program you should know. Please remember that we reserve the right to change the Terms of Service for our affiliate program at any time:
- Not use Reel Unlimited's trademarks or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
- Not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to Reel Unlimited’s website.
- Not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to Reel Unlimited’s website using an Affiliate Link).
- Not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Reel Unlimited, its employees, its customers, its Services (as defined in Reel Unlimited’s Terms of Service), or its other affiliates.
- Not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of Reel Unlimited’s Services or the Affiliate Program. Affiliates shall not copy Reel Unlimited's website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Reel Unlimited's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Reel Unlimited's prior express written consent.
- Not offer cash back, coupons, rewards, or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.