Your purchase at Reel Unlimited may be eligible for a refund, so learn more about the refund policy of Reel Unlimited!
We're fully committed to building a service that you love. Our creators do their best to provide content that matches your expectations. However, if you're dissatisfied with the content after at least one revision, please do not accept or mark it as completed in your account. Or if, for whatever reason, you're dissatisfied with Reel Unlimited, please feel free to contact us via Slack, email, or live chat within 7 days of your first subscription payment to receive a full refund.
However, given the nature of digital content, we do not have an obligation to provide a refund, and we don't offer a refund in the following situation:
- If you ask for a refund more than 7 days after your first payment.
- Because of inactivity on your account, you can cancel your subscription if you don't expect to need to submit new tasks.
- You get more than 2 graphic design tasks completed in the 7 days following your payment.
- You get more than 1 website or landing design task completed in the 7 days following your payment.
- You get more than 1 content writing task of more than 800 words completed in the 7 days following your payment.
- You have changed your mind about your subscription.
- You subscribed by mistake or with the wrong payment method.
- You forgot to cancel your upcoming subscription renewal. Renewal payments are not refundable.
- You do not have sufficient expertise to create briefs or collaborate with designers or writers.
- You can no longer work with one or any of your dedicated designers or writers because they have been removed from Reel Unlimited.
If you are eligible for a refund, your refund will be processed back to your original payment method for Visa or MasterCard; it may take 7–10 business days before it is processed. Reel Unlimited will refund you according to the terms of the payment method in the currency Reel Unlimited offered you when you purchased your subscription (either Euro, AU Dollars, or US Dollars).
Expenses associated with currency conversion: You are responsible for your Reel Unlimited subscription for all currency conversion costs for subscription or refund. The currency conversion is performed by your banking institution, which may also charge you extra fees, such as foreign transaction fees (we have no control over the exchange rates or your financial institution's fees).