In some specific situations, Reel Unlimited may provide store credits as a form of refund to its customers. The following policy guidelines govern the application and use of these credits.
- Refund Eligibility: First-Time Subscription: Customers are eligible for a full refund for all first-time subscriptions if a request is made within 7 days of the original purchase. The refunded amount will be returned to the original method of payment. For renewal payments, refunds will only be issued in the form of store credits.
- Store Credits: Reel Unlimited store credits are issued directly to a customer's billing account. They can be utilized at any time to purchase a new subscription or to acquire a one-time service from our offerings. These credits have no expiration date and are available for use indefinitely.
- Non-Transferability: Store credits are strictly non-transferable. This means they are exclusively for the customer to whom they were issued. They cannot be shared with or used by any other individual.
- Application of Store Credits: Store credits can be utilized to offset costs for any new subscription or services purchased at Reel Unlimited. The value of the store credits will be deducted from the total purchase price of the chosen service or subscription.
- Disputes: Any disputes or queries regarding issuing or using store credits should be forwarded to our Customer Support team. We reserve the right to change this policy as necessary, at our discretion, to ensure fair and equitable service to all our customers.
By using the services of Reel Unlimited, you agree to abide by the terms of this policy and understand that if a refund is necessary for any renewal payment, it will be provided in the form of store credits as stipulated above.